General delivery specifications
• Make sure that you always convert text in your design to outlines / outlines • Formatting with a white contour (“stroke”) or fill (“fill”) should never be overprinted (“overprint”). White on overprint is canceled in the final printed matter.
• We recommend that you format files in Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator and deliver the file as a print-ready PDF, saved under PDF profile PDF / X-1a: 2001. Deliver your files as 1 layer without transparencies.
• Deliver your file without crop marks and print marks (printer marks).
Printing technique tips
Sublimation ( Trucker )
• You must submit your design in full color.
• For optimal results, it is important that the lines are not thinner than 0.5 point (2 point for negative lines) and text is not smaller than 8 point (with light and decorative letters you should use at least 16 points)
Silkscreen transfer ( Basic )
• You can include a maximum of 3 PMS colors in your design. This in 100% of the color, gradients and percentages of a color cannot be output. Full color is not possible.
• For best results, it is important that lines are no thinner than 1.5 points / 0.5 mm or transparent 3 points / 1 mm.
• Do not make texts smaller than 14 point / 5 mm. With light and decorative letters you must use at least 28 points.
• Make sure the file is vectorized and do not use pixel images. Furthermore, the file must be composed of one path per color, without overlaps.