General delivery specifications:
– Make sure you always convert text in your design to outlines. – Layout with white contour (“stroke”) or fill (“fill”) should never be overprinted (“overprint”). White on overprint is canceled in the final printed matter.
– Make sure that the color coverage in your design never exceeds 280% (the percentages of cyan, magenta, yellow and black added together).
– For deep black / rich black use the following structure: C50%; M40%; Y40%; and K100%.
– Only use deep black / rich black for larger areas and text. Not for text smaller than 15pt or plain text.
– We recommend to format files for printing in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop and to deliver the file as a print-ready PDF. Jpg or tiff (1 layer) can be supplied as alternative files.
Delivery specifications for magnetic plates:
– Deliver your files in a flat format, including a 3 mm cutting margin all around.
– Keep in mind that we compose your design, if it is wider or higher than 90cm on one side, from multiple plates. – Submit your files in CMYK. – Use a minimum resolution of 150dpi in your design.
– Do you use lines? These may not be thinner than 0.5 pt.
– Diapositive lines must have a thickness of at least 1 pt.
– Always place text and important elements at least 3 mm within the net ordered format.
– Use at least an 8 pt font size.
• Production time: 3 work days: Pick Up in Print Press Shop or shipping your address ( + 1 day )
• What is data check? If you choose “DATA CHECK” we control all of your details as: size, resolution, color, …